How do I cancel my subscription?PayPal and Credit Card
To cancel a PayPal or Credit Card subscription, you must be logged in on the full website; at the moment PayPal and Credit Card subscriptions cannot be canceled from the mobile app.
If you're on the full website, and want to cancel a PayPal or Credit Card subscription, you can do so from the Subscription Settings page.
From there, you'll see your subscriptions and will have the option to cancel automatic billing.
If you have a subscription via PayPal or credit card and the button says "Renew" instead of "Turn off automatic billing", that means the subscription is already canceled.
To cancel a Google Play subscription:
- Go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Renewals & disabled accounts
Please note that while we disable billing while your account is disabled, if you re-enable your profile after your billing expiration date you'll be prompted to pay for your subscription again, as your expiration date has passed.
Also, if your subscription is via iTunes or Google Play, those services do not know when your account on OkCupid is disabled or re-enabled, so they do not pause billing in any way while your account is disabled, or even deleted. If you want to stop billing via iTunes or Google Play, you will need to cancel your subscription through them separately from closing your OkCupid account.