Paid featuresOn OkCupid, a basic account is always free. However, we do have a few paid extras that you may be interested in.
- No ads
- Change your username once per month
- More search options in match search (such as body type and attractiveness)
- See a full list of everyone who has liked you
- See who has read your sent messages
- More message filter options
- One free profile boost per day during prime time
- See everyone's public answers to their questions before you answer
- Get message priority, where your messages float to the top of everyone's mailbox
- See and be seen by more attractive matches
- Your profile is invisible to everyone on the site unless you like or message them
- Revoke access to an account at any time by hiding or un-liking a profile
- Turn incognito on or off at any time - you're in control!
- No ads
Incognito allows you to keep an active profile on OkCupid while being 100% hidden to anyone on the site who you have not already messaged or liked. If you’d like to hide someone who you had messaged you can click “hide” on their profile or “block” on their message. If you’d like to hide someone who you had liked, just un-like their profile.
Not only will you not appear in Match Search, DoubleTake etc. to anyone you haven’t liked/messaged, if anyone tries to visit your profile who you haven’t liked/messaged, they’ll get a note that your profile does not exist.
Please note that Incognito is a separate subscription from A-list, and does not include A-list features (like invisible browsing, which hides you on visitors lists).
Get a day's worth of views in just a few minutes! You can purchase boosts individually, or in discounted multi-packs.